Vigo Sun Dried Tomatoes are handpicked from the vines at their prime when they are juicy, red, and flagrantly ripe. They are then split in half and laid on large wooden flats to dry in the sun. Sun Dried Tomatoes are a welcomed addition to many foods. However, they have a concentrated flavor which means that a little goes a long way. They can be used in appetizers, dips, and canapés. Drop in soups, and meat stews, or sprinkle them on pastas, salads, or rice salads. Include them in risotto, omelets, quiches, pizza, focaccia or inside bread dough. Limitless uses.
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Packed in: USA
- Best By Date/Location: NONE; None
- Serving Suggestions: As an ingredient in pastas or other dishes
- Allergy Warning: Sulfites
- Attributes: No Hydrogenated Oils, BPA Free, No GMOs